Monday, April 28, 2008

Jason Fetz called me thirty six times last night. I can prove it.
I woke up this morning and checked my phone (as one typically does), it said clearly, " missed calls. Jason Fetz (36)". The text messages were worse. Though i only got 8 of those.
here's a preview...
jason, hello, its me jason fetz
why wont you pick up ur phone?
all i want to do is to doo doo on your chest,
and then eat all the doo doo off of your
chest, and then doo doo that doo doo that
i ate back on to the chest that i doo doo-ed
on earlier. k. call me back.
When i called him back this morning to ask "what the fuck" Jason Fetz simply replied.
"i love ca ca all over my boner
i am a pretty girl that is also a
man liker. i like men and ca ca.
im a big homosexual with an
intense ca ca addiction."
to which i can only say "fair enough."
his words. not mine.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home