Friday, May 16, 2008

I have a poster of Jason Fetz in my room. I made it myself out of a photograph I took and the help of a giant printer nestled somewhere in Chinatown. Though the giant printer tried to pressure me, I opted with the 26x34 sized poster of his shiny face. The moment it was done printing, I rushed it home as swiftly as I could. I pulled four pins from a box and gently stabbed each corner into the soft sheetrock. My face lit up like a house on fire.
Everyday I stare at that poster of Jason Fetz, the rage filling me like a cup of water. I watch his still face until my blood is boiling and my hands feel like they were stuffed with lead. From the moment I got that poster I have beat the shit out it everyday. This action is cathartic. One day Jason Fetz will stop hiding from me and I will feel my teeth clinch once more, and I will smite him with my wrath.
One day I will kill you Jason Fetz. I am going to bash your fucking face in.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home